Family Counseling Seattle
There is little in life more painful than watching a child you love struggle to find their way in the world.
What do you do? How do you help?
Who do you trust?
When do you seek family counseling?
And how do you find the right family therapist?
My family counseling office is centrally located in Downtown Seattle and I am able to schedule some weekend appointments. I have been a Seattle area family therapist for over 20 years, I specialize in adolescent population and do family counseling as well.
My areas of interest and expertise include:
- Counseling for teens struggling with drug or alcohol abuse.
- Therapy to address adolescent mental health issues.
- Family therapy and family counseling for blended families.
- Counseling of youth in foster care or relative-placements.
- Adolescents dealing with adoption issues.
- General counseling for youth aged 9 to 21 who are having challenges with family relationships, academics, work, making and keeping close friends, or other issues.
Please call or e-mail me if you would like more information about my family counseling services in Seattle. This website also offers a resource page for youth and their families.
I wish you the very best in your quest for peace-of-mind!